Contact Jourdan Rombough

Contact

Say hello. I'll take it from there.

Whether you know exactly what you need or just have a feeling your website could be doing more, send me a note. It comes straight to me, Jourdan, and I reply to every message personally.

  • Replies within one business day
  • No pressure, no hard sell
  • 15+ years in SEO and web
Jourdan Rombough, founder of Optimization Theory

There are no silly questions here. Tell me what's going on in your own words and we'll figure out the next step together.

Jourdan Rombough, founder of Optimization Theory

Send me a message

Tell me what's going on

Pick a topic, add a few details and hit send. Only the starred fields are required, so share as much or as little as you like.

Great, you're asking about this topic. I picked it for you below, and you can change it anytime.

Your details are only used to reply to you. No mailing lists, ever.

What happens after you hit send

  1. 1I read it myselfNo assistants and no bots. Your note comes straight to my inbox.
  2. 2You hear back within one business dayUsually sooner, with a quick first take or a couple of questions.
  3. 3We figure out the next step togetherIf it helps, we hop on a short call. If I'm not the right fit, I'll tell you and point you somewhere better.

Rather talk to a person right now?

Not ready to write yet? Look around first.

No rush at all. Here's where most people start, and the form will be right here when you're ready.

Good questions people ask before reaching out

Do I need to know exactly what I need before I reach out?
Not at all. Most people who write to me aren't sure. Describe what's going on in your own words, like "our calls dried up" or "the site feels slow and dated," and I'll help you sort out what would actually help. If you'd like a head start, the SEO Plan Finder takes about two minutes.
How quickly will I hear back?
Usually within one business day, and often the same day. If something is urgent, call or text me at 973.985.6930.
Will I get a sales pitch?
No. The first conversation is about understanding your situation. If I can help, I'll explain how and what it costs. If I'm not the right fit, I'll say so and point you somewhere better.
Do you work with small businesses?
Yes. I work with everyone from single-location local businesses to national brands, and I size the work to fit. You can see every plan and price on the rates page.
Do you only work with businesses in New York?
No. I'm based in Cooperstown, New York, and I work with clients all over, remotely. Calls, screen shares and email keep everything moving no matter where you are.
What should I include in my message?
Your website if you have one, what's going on, what you'd like to happen and any deadline. A budget range helps me point you to the right option, but it's completely optional.

However you reach out, I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Jourdan

Back to the form or call 973.985.6930